The Pike Lake Cottage and Watershed Association Board is a representative body with the objective of promoting the interests of Pike Lake watershed stakeholders (cottage owners, campers, day visitors, residents of surrounding communities), for the betterment of Pike Lake so that it may be enjoyed by all people.
The activities of the Board are coordinated in the following areas:
- Watershed - working with various provincial and federal agencies with the goal of sustainable water quality and quantity for Pike Lake.
- Harvester - the Executive directly supports the efforts of the Harvester Cooperative.
- Social - planning and coordinating various social events such as the Spring AGM BBQ, the Corn Roast, the Golf Tournament, etc.
- Park Liaison - to liaise with Provincial Park authorities on behalf of users of the park.
- Communications - building a sense of community through communication of events, interests, and the activities of the Executive.